In accordance with Directive 2009/136/EC, incorporated into Spanish law by section two of article 22 of the Law of Services of the Information Society, following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we hereby provide you with detailed information about the use that is made on our website.
Cookies is the name used to refer to small files that are stored on the browser of each visitor to our website so that the server can subsequently remember the user’s visit when he or she returns to access our content. This information does not reveal the users’ identity, or any personal data, or access the content stored on their PC, but it does allow our system to identify you as a particular user that has previously visited the website, viewed certain pages, etc. and also enables your personal preferences and technical information to be stored such as the visits made and the specific pages visited.
The purpose of the cookies is to provide the user with faster access to the selected services.
If you do not wish cookies to be stored on your browser or prefer to receive notification every time a cookie tries to install itself, you can set your browser options in a way that reflects your preferences. Most browsers allow management of cookies in three different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the possibility of choosing exactly which cookies you want to be installed on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept one of the following options:
- reject the cookies of specific domains;
- reject third-party cookies;
- accept cookies as non-permanent (they are deleted when the browser is closed);
- permit cookies to be created for a different domain.
In order to permit, ascertain, block and delete the cookies installed on your device you need to go to the settings of the browser installed on your computer.
You can find information about how to configure the most frequently used browsers at the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information you can consult Microsoft support or Help on your browser.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Personalized Settings. For more information you can consult Mozilla support or Help on your browser.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced settings -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information you can consult Google support or Help on your browser.
- Safari: Preferences -> Privacy. For more information you can consult Apple support or Help on your browser.
As far as third-party cookies are concerned, in other words those unconnected to our website, we cannot be responsible for the content or reliability of the privacy policies that these include, and hence the information that we offer you is always with reference to the source.
We provide you with detailed information below about the cookies that may be installed from our website. Depending on your browsing, all or only some of these may be installed.
This Cookies Policy may be modified in accordance with legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt the said policy to the instructions provided by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, and users are thus advised to review it periodically.
When significant changes are made to this Cookies Policy, they will be communicated to users either via the website or to registered users via email.